Torgoen T15 Ladies Pilot Watch T15501
Featuring the T15501 Ladies Torgoen Pilot Watch.
Torgoen was founded by a group of aviation enthusiasts to provide pilots and enthusiasts with watches of uncompromising quality. Each pilot watch is tested under extremes of temperature, dust, humidity, impact and vibration to ensure precision, water resistance and endurance.
The world is divided into 24 time zones. For easy reference in communications, a letter of the alphabet has been assigned to each time zone (less the letter "I" and "O"). The "clock" at Greenwich, England is used as the standard clock for international reference of time in communications, military, maritime and other activities that cross time zones. The letter designation for this clock is Z, pronounced ZULU in the phonetic alphabet.
T15 Torgoen Ladies Watch Specs
- 24 hour additional hand for dual time military format
- High Grade Stainless Steel case
- Screwed Down Stainless Steel Back
- K1 Super Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Italian Leather Strap with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Buckle
- Or Solid Stainless Steel 5 Link Bracelet
- Swiss Quartz with 24 hours Dual Time hand Movement by Ronda.
- Water Resistant for 10 ATM (330 feet).
- Non Radioactive long lasting Luminescence Hands and Indexes
- Width w/o crown – 33mm
- Crystal Diameter – 27mm
- Thickness – 10mm
- Weight w/ strap – 1.8 oz.
- Weight w/ bracelet – 4.4 oz.
Torgoen T15 Ladies Aviator Watch would make a great pilot gift!
For general information about the various Torgoen Aviation Watch collections, please visit our Torgoen Aviation Watches Information Page.