Vecta2: ELT Direction Finder
Pair with the Mini B300 Personal Locator for Complete Crew Overboard System.
- Alert and Locate system allows the user to monitor ALL emergency 121.5 MHz frequencies for land based direction finding involving PLBs & ELTs as well as marine based emergency situations involving EPIRB direction finding homing frequencies, and man overboard situations.
- Innovative Macro/Zoom TM scale displays 255 units of signal strength and
provides ultra sensitive interpretation of signal direction
- Channel 2 training frequency of 121.775
- -113 db sensitive receiver detects weak signals at maximum range
- Mini-yagi antenna design provides decisive directional signal indication
- Speaker with volume control amplifies audible tone of beacon
- Rugged, stainless steel body design with collapsible PCB antenna is portable and durable
- User-friendly display with large touch pad controls
- Weather resistant; can be used in light rain and damp conditions
- Polished stainless steel mounting bracket/handle included for securing Vecta2 to any horizontal surface for effective scanning; quick release of Vecta2 for use as a portable device by disconnecting cables, engaging handle
- Includes carry case, hip pouch, AC/DC power supply, fold-down handle, headphones, remote antenna, training video
- User replaceable batteries (Duracell DL223A or equivalent)
- Operating life: 30 hours continuous
|| 9.0 x 2.5 x 1.5 in (23 x 6 x 4 cm)|
9.0 x 16.0 x 1.5 in (23 x 40.6 x 4 cm) with antenna opened
|| 15.6 oz (442 g) with battery and handle|
3-ft (91 cm) low profile stainless whip antenna; stainless steel ferrule with standard 1-in x 14 thread (mounting base sold separately at your local marine dealer): 20-ft coaxial cable
This device is used for ALL 121.5 homing frequencies for land based direction finding involving PLBs & ELTs as well as marine based emergency situations involving EPIRB direction finding homing frequencies, and man overboard situations. Also appropriate for SAR responsible for PLB searches.
||Aluminum body, PCB antennas|
||Hi-Viz Yellow with blue label|
||12.0 x 14.0 x 6.0 in (31.0 x 35.6 x 15.0 cm)|
|Units per Carton:
||10.3 lbs (4.68 kg)|
||121.5 MHz and 121.755 MHz |
||2-2/3 A Lithium (DL223A Duracell), common camera battery, readily available|
||30 hours continuous on one battery, unlimited operating life on either AC or DC power supply|
The Vecta2: ELT Chaser includes a carrying case hip pouch, AC/DC power supply, remote omni-directional antenna, pistol grip, and headphones.
Review the Vecta2 Direction Finder User's Manual (pdf file requiring Acrobat Adobe)
Buy Product Online | Visit Store Home
Manufactured by ACR
Mini B300 ILS Personal Beacon - The Mini B300 Is a miniature, waterproof PLB that transmits on 121.5 MHz with a 24 hr. operating life.
Aerofix 406 PLB (with No Onboard GPS) - 406 MHz Personal Personal Locator Beacon. This satellite PLB is the smallest, most functional emergency transmitter available.
Aerofix 406 PLB with Onboard GPS - Aerofix 406MHz Personal PLB with Onboard GPS & GPS Interface. This satellite PLB is the smallest, most functional emergency transmitter available.
Other Items from ELTs and Locators
Artex ME 406 ELT Rod Antenna - The Artex ME406 is designed specifically for the private pilot in mind. With a weight of two pounds it is the lightest, smallest and least expensive 406 MHz ELT on the market and transmits on 121.5 and 406.028 MHz.
Artex ME 406 ELT ACE/ACK Replacement - Artex ME406 ACE with Whip Antenna-Use your existing wiring if you had a ACK E-01 installed, triple (406 Satellite/243 Military/121.5 Civilian) MHz frequencies.
Artex C-406N HM ELT with Rod Antenna - The Artex C406N is a single output ELT that incorporates latitude/longitude information from the aircraft navigation system.
Artex ME406 HM Kit Rod Antenna - The Artex ME406 HM with 110-338 Rod Antenna Helicopter Kit. With a weight of two pounds it is the lightest, smallest and least expensive 406 MHz ELT on the market.
Kannad 406AF 250 Knot Whip Antenna - ANT200, Whip Antenna
Kannad 406AF 250 Knot Whip Antenna - 250 Knot whip antenna. shaft mount, TNC connector.
Kannad 406AF Compact ELT Kit - Kannad 406 AF Compact ELT is based on the popular 406AF three frequency ELT and is designed with general aviation specifically in mind.
Artex ME 406 ELT Whip Antenna - The Artex ME406 is designed specifically for the private pilot in mind. With a weight of two pounds it is the lightest, smallest and least expensive 406 MHz ELT on the market and transmits on 121.5 and 406.028 MHz.
Kannad 406AF ANT300 Rod Antenna - ANT300 Rod antenna. Rated to 350 knots. Works with all Kannad ELT's including the 406AF Compact. 3 hole mount pattern, BNC connector.
GME ACCUSAT 406 PLB W/GPS - THe GME Accusat Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is the smallest and lightest PLB on the market
ELT System E-01 - Emergency Locator Transmitter - FAA TSO-C91A Approval
Return To Pilot Supplies - Touch and Go Pilot Supply - Flight Bags - Aviation Headsets - Aviation Supplies
|E-commerce powered by MonsterCommerce shopping cart.