Instrument Rating Test Prepware
Comprehensive preparation and study software for the Instrument Rating, Instrument Flight Instructor, Instrument Ground Instructor, and Foreign Pilot FAA Knowledge Exams.
List Price: $49.95
Our Price: $42.20
Announcing Instrument Pilot Test Prepware 2011, the FAA Knowledge Exam software that allows users to take true-to-form practice exams and get immediate feedback on the test areas that need more work. Tailor-made practice sessions improve your performance in the areas you need to concentrate on the most to pass the test with flying colors!
Questions are supported by study guides and comprehensive explanations for correct and incorrect answers. Instructors can create pop quizzes of any length, on any subject matter, to supplement the study sessions. Each Prepware title includes all aircraft categories (airplane, rotorcraft, glider, lighter-than-air, powered parachute, weight-shift control). You tell the software which test you’re preparing for, and it generates your study sessions and practice tests accordingly. Prepware 2011 includes the new FAA Knowledge Exams effective June 29, 2009.
Instrument Rating Test Prepware 2011 features include:
- Compatible with both PC and Macintosh systems.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program, accessed by a click of a button during study sessions or simulated tests.
- Make and save user notes while studying in a Notes field, for annotations and comments as you work.
- “Google”-like search capabilities…search for a word or phrase in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Includes comprehensive and searchable glossary.
- Shuffle the answer stems for a true test of your knowledge.
- Build a follow-up quiz from your airman test report. The FAA doesn’t tell you which questions were wrong on your test—they only give you the subject matter knowledge codes. You can plug the codes into the program to create a custom post-test follow-up, which is required prior to taking your checkride.
- Simulates the CATS testing center in screen layout, buttons, program navigation; replicates what you'll see when you take your official FAA exam.
- You can choose to print results, or e-mail them to your ground or flight instructor to obtain endorsement to take the FAA test.
- Built-in study guides are there at a click of a button for study sessions, with the same comprehensive text and figures found in ASA’s popular Test Preps and Fast-Track Test Guides.
- Performance history reflects individual tests, not just cumulative performance. View a performance graph depicting total score and a score for each subject, as well as review the test (shows your selected answer, the correct answer and explanation).
- All figures are available onscreen.
- Export quizzes in Respondus text format for Blackboard compatibility.
- Download and automatically update the database each time the FAA releases new or changed questions; also, the free email subscription service keeps you informed anytime a change is made.
- Prepware School provides the ability to track performance history for multiple students and issue custom quizzes to the whole class.
Realistic test simulation, study and review models, detailed performance graphs, comprehensive study guides and built-in timers give you everything you need to be confident and prepared for your FAA Knowledge Exams.
200 MB available hard drive space, 1024 x 768 SVGA compatible display, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. Product registration is required. Internet access is required for registration as well as software question and program updates.
IBM compatible PC with Pentium-class processor, Windows 7, Vista, XP with Service Pack 3, or 2000. Minimum 128 MB RAM (Windows 2000/XP), 512 MB RAM (Vista). Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
Macintosh computer with PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel-Mac processor, OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), minimum 128 MB RAM.