This is a big book. Full of everything aviation. And, we do mean everything. Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot is the ultimate reference book explains all aspects of aviation from props to heavy jets.
Here's just a little of what you'll find
- Everything you need to know about airspace and airports
- A real world look at instrument flight from beginning to end. What's legal and what's not.
- Everything about navigation, radios, and antennas, including GPS, WAAS, ADS-B, HF, and more
- The interrelationship of speed, altitude, and jet/turbine operations. An incredible chapter.
- All the details about your certificates, documents, logging time, drugs, and your medical.
- Everything about weather, icing, NOTAMs, and FSS direct back door cell phone numbers
- Part 135 and Part 121 operations - definitions, W&B, qualifications, FT&D
- Commercial operations - OpSpecs, ramp checks, checkrides, PRIA
- How to handle an emergency and what to do if you're charged with a violation
- Reference tables, virtually every rule of thumb, conversions and much, much more.
Really, there's just too much in this book to summarize here.
Private Pilot Magazine Senior Editor Norm Goyer read through the book and said, "KEEP THIS ONE!"
In April 2004, Flying Magazine said "EVERYTHING EXPLAINED packs together a wealth of funny explanations, cheesy clip art and tons of graphs and illustrations to actually make it, believe it or not, FUN to bone up on the regs!"
430 pages. 8.5" x 11"
Everything you need to know about aviation. All in one handy reference guide.