Announcing the FAA Knowledge Exam software that allows users to take true-to-form practice exams and get immediate feedback on the test areas that need more work. Tailor-made practice sessions improve your performance in the areas you need to concentrate on the most to pass the test with flying colors!
Questions are supported by study guides and comprehensive explanations for correct and incorrect answers. Instructors can create pop quizzes of any length, on any subject matter, to supplement the study sessions. Each Prepware title includes all aircraft categories (airplane, rotorcraft, glider, lighter-than-air, powered parachute, weight-shift control). You tell the software which test youre preparing for, and it generates your study sessions and practice tests accordingly. Version 10 includes the new FAA Knowledge Exams released June 25, 2007.
FAA Knowledge Exams: Private and Recreational Pilot (airplane, rotorcraft, glider, lighter-than-air, powered parachute, and weight-shift control) tests included.
Version 10 features include:
- Compatible with both PC and Macintosh systems.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program, accessed by a click of a button during study sessions or simulated tests.
- Make and save user notes while studying in a Notes field, for annotations and comments as you work.
- Google-like search capabilities
search for a word or phrase in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Includes a comprehensive and searchable glossary.
- Shuffle the answer stems for a true test of your knowledge.
- Build a follow-up quiz from your airman test report. The FAA doesnt tell you which questions were wrong on your testthey only give you the subject matter knowledge codes. You can plug the codes into the program to create a custom post-test follow-up, which is required prior to taking your checkride.
- Simulates the CATS testing center in screen layout, buttons, program navigation; replicates what you'll see when you take your official FAA exam.
- You can choose to print results, or e-mail them to your ground or flight instructor to obtain endorsement to take the FAA test.
- Built-in study guides are there at a click of a button for study sessions, with the same comprehensive text and figures found in ASAs popular Test Preps and Fast-Track Test Guides.
- Performance history reflects individual tests, not just cumulative performance. View a performance graph depicting total score and a score for each subject, as well as review the test (shows your selected answer, the correct answer and explanation).
- All figures are available onscreen.
- Download and automatically update the database each time the FAA releases new or changed questions; also, the free email subscription service keeps you informed anytime a change is made.
- Prepware School provides the ability to track performance history for multiple students and issue custom quizzes to the whole class.
Realistic test simulation, study and review models, detailed performance graphs, comprehensive study guides and built-in timers give you the confidence you need to ace your FAA exam. Whether you choose to simulate an actual FAA test, or study specific subjects and questions, Prepware has the tools you need.
Also included is the instructor utility, QuizMaker, to generate pop quizzes or exams using actual FAA questions. Quizzes can be of any length and on any specific or combination of subjects or subject matter knowledge codes. You can print exams, student answer sheets, and instructor master correction keys for quick grading, or save the tests so your students can take these electronically.
ASAs Prepware combines all the information applicants will find in the Test Prep Series. Prepware gives you everything you need to be confident and prepared for your FAA Knowledge Exams.
Prepware School is available for multi-user, multi-workstation, school, and/or network use (call ASA for details). Prepware brings the accuracy and reliability of ASA's industry-leading Test Prep books to your home or office computer. Complete and easy-to-use, Prepware is the preparation and test tool for today's aviator.
Electronic updates you can download from the ASA website keep your database current as the FAA makes changes to the tests! Our free e-mail Subscription Service provides automatic notification when Updates are available!
Product registration is required; Internet access is required for registration as well as software question and program updates.
IBM compatible PC with Pentium-class processor, 2000, XP with Service Pack 2, or Vista. 128 MB RAM minimum for Windows 2000 and XP (512 MB for Vista); 150 MB available hard drive space, 1024 x 768 SVGA compatible display, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device.
Macintosh computer with PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Inte-Mac processor, OS X Tiger (10.4 or higher), 128 MB Ram minimum, 150 MB available hard drive space, 1024 x 768 SVGA compatible display, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device.