With Virtual Test Prep, you can learn the material you need to ace the FAA Knowledge Exam and gain the information you need to be a safe, competent and confident pilot. This is not just another question and answer review. It's an in-depth, comprehensive ground school that will prepare you for the FAA Knowledge Exam and the cockpit. Brilliant animations, 3D graphics and special effects throughout along with expert instructors and terrific inflight footage make Virtual Test Prep a thoroughly entertaining and motivating learning experience that helps you prepare for the exams.
Virtual Test PrepAn Aviation Ground School brings the classroom to any home TV or computer Blu-ray player. Private pilot test, Version 3.
NOW IN STUNNING HIGH-DEFINITION BLU-RAY!
Watch the DVD to learn the subjects, then use the included ASA Prepware Software to work through the questions, for a comprehensive aviation ground school. Graduation certificate and instructor endorsement (sign-off) available from ASA for no additional cost upon completion of the course.
Package also includes a bonus DVD with over 2 hours of interviews, insights, and inspiration from some of the industrys leaders in aviation education, including Tom Horne, Barry Schiff, Bob Gardner, Paul Hamilton, Laurel Lippert, Steve Casner, Dorothy Schick, and Bruce Williams. These experienced aviators and notable subject experts also discuss their hard-learned lessons throughout the course, providing a very entertaining perspective and rare opportunity to watch and listen to these consummate aviators share their knowledge, wealth of experience and invaluable wisdom.
DVD program contents: Aerodynamics, Aircraft Systems, Flight Instruments, Regulations, Procedures and Airport Operations, Weather, Weather Services, Aircraft Performance, Enroute Flight, Navigation, Communication Procedures. Over 10 hours of ALL-NEW material!
This course provides an organized, easy-to-follow curriculum for any DVD player for the Private Pilot Certificate. Students watch the DVD to learn the material then study the complete bank of FAA questions with the included Prepware Test Prep Software CD.
Virtual Test Prep uses the latest 3D and animated graphics, special effects, air-to-air video, experienced flight instructors and subject experts, with real-world tips from the classroom, in the airplane, and at the airport. Students will be prepared for their FAA exam, not by rote memorization, but with a true understanding and application of the knowledge needed for the test, making them better and safer pilots.
Other features of the series:
- On-screen aviation mentors coach students with the use of top-notch instructional aids, training technologies, and real-world training tips for a dynamic learning environment.
- More than 10 hours of ALL NEW high-quality DVD presentation brings students all the information they need to ace the FAA Knowledge Exam, with the flexibility of DVD instantaneous control.
- Real-world in-flight video provides focused and exciting learning.
- Meets 14 CFR Part 61 home study requirements and the organization makes it an easy addition to any classroom-style ground school.
- DVD instantaneous control lets students navigate directly to the part of the lesson corresponding to a specific subject in the ASA Test Prep.
- Includes Prepware Test Prep Software CD with all the FAA test questions, answers and explanations for true-to-form test practice.
- Graduation certificate with instructor sign-off (endorsement) available from ASA upon completion of the course.
- Includes Free Bonus DVD with over 2 hours of interviews with industry experts. Provides a rare opportunity to watch and listen to these consummate aviators share their knowledge, wealth of experience and invaluable wisdom.
Courses available in this series: Private, Instrument, Commercial, CFI, Helicopter.
System Requirements:Virtual Test Prep Blu-ray disks: Television or computer Blu-ray player. Compatible with both PC and Macintosh Blu-ray systems.
Prepware CD-Rom: IBM compatible PC with Pentium-class processor, Windows 2000, XP with Service Pack 2, or Vista. 128 MB RAM minimum for Windows 2000 and XP (512 MB for Vista), 200 MB available hard drive space, 1024 x 768 SVGA compatible display, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. Internet connection required for product registration and updates. Adobe Reader.
Macintosh computer with PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel-Mac processor, OS X Tiger (10.4 or higher), 128 MB RAM minimum, 200 MB available hard drive space, 1024 x 768 SVGA compatible display, CD-ROM drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. Internet connection required for product registration and updates. Adobe Reader. [ASA-VTP-PVT-WS]